Christopher Oscar possesses a positive, energetic personality that people love to be around. His easy going approach to every real estate transaction keeps his clients at ease and supported around every corner. He prides himself on being a diplomatic negotiator and has a wealth of knowledge of the Sonoma Real Estate market.
"Knowledge of the market is a very important part of my job. I study the inventory daily and prepare my clients for their upcoming transaction. I have a background which includes Real Estate, sales, investigation, advertising and marketing. You must use every available marketing technique out there today in order to have your home shine above all the others."
Oscar has been a realtor in Sonoma since 2002. “I enjoy helping people, that’s the reason I became a realtor. It's that passion that motivates me to continue in this profession."
Oscar moved to Sonoma in 1996 from Upper Montclair, N.J. “I love Sonoma and knew it the minute I pulled into town. At that moment I said to myself this was going to be my new home. Sonoma is the ultimate place to live. I like to call it Heart Centered. It's a Heart Centered town with the most amazing views, weather and people you will ever encounter." Oscar is the proud father of two wonderful children who attend Presentation School.
"Initially I specialized as a first time buyer expert, helping people realize their dream of home ownership. Since then my business has expanded to include investment properties, vacation homes, retirement homes, and commercial properties." Oscar is an active member of the Real Estate community, serving currently as the co-chairman of the Sonoma Golf Classic fundraiser benefiting Sonoma Valley students. He has also served as the President of the Sonoma Valley Chapter of Realtors, on the Board of Directors of The North Bay Association of Realtors, and is the former Vice President of Sonoma Valley Executives.
Here are a few of the community and non-profit organizations Christopher has been affiliated with:
- Leadership group, Sonoma Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Ambassador, Sonoma Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Boys and Girls Club Basketball team sponsor and coach, Valley of the Moon chapter
- CYO Basketball coach
- Presentation School, Basketball and Flag Football coach
- Sonoma Valley Youth Soccer coach
- Co-Captain, Crescent Montessori Running Club
- Co-Writer, Director, Producer of the award winning documentary film, “Project Censored The Movie”
- Real Estate Advertising Manager, The Sonoma Index-Tribune
- Board of Directors, Media Freedom Foundation
- New agents Coach and Trainer, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Wine Country Group